We are hitting the stride of summer and, of course, counting down the days until winter. While our official countdown doesn’t start until Labor Day, we thought a mid-summer hello was in order! So, hello 🙂
We hope you’ve been having an awesome summer. Things in Alta are moving along beautifully filled with wildflowers and an abundance of sunshine and blue skies.
After a few well-deserved vacations, the hustle and bustle of the lodge is beginning to hum with our summer project list.
As you may know, last summer and fall the East Wing received a facelift. We have a few summer projects we are working on this summer and fall as well.
- New furniture and paint in the lobby.
- New sitting furniture in the dining room.
- Ongoing maintenance and improvements to the guest rooms.
- Additional Goldminer’s Daughter Lodge branded logo wear and products.
We are not the only ones keeping busy around here with a few big projects going around town and on the mountain.
The Little Cottonwood Canyon Fiber Optic Project will bring full-range wireless services to the area including:
- Continuous voice service including 911 emergency services
- High speed data transmission to support smartphones, tablets and other devices
- Services provided by Verizon Wireless and other major carriers
Alta Ski Area is revamping the Corkscrew run, which will provide better intermediate access to the Wildcat base area.
As we push through the dog days of summer, remember winter will be here before we know it, and we will soon be welcoming you through our doors.
If you can’t take it anymore, we encourage you to give Jonathan a call at (801) 742-2300 or book your 14-15 ski vacation online today.
snooki weight lossTips on How to Make a Homemade Acne Treatment