Relive the day over beers and nachos. It's ok if the stories are embellished; we won't tell.
11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Coffee Talk Menu
6:30 – 7:30 a.m. featuring coffee and little nibbles such as pastries, fruit and the like. A little something for you early risers until the dining room opens at 7:30 a.m. What’s a better way to start your day?
Starters and Small Plates
Chips & Salsa – $5
Chips & Beans – $5
Chips with Beans & Salsa – $6.25
Epic Wings – $10
Cheese Skis – $7
Goldminer’s Nachos – $13
Our nachos come topped with black beans, a blend of jack and cheddar cheeses, tomato, jalapeno, olives and scallions. Sour cream and salsa on the side. Add chicken for $1.25
Spinach Salad – $9
Spinach, dried cranberries, feta and walnuts served with house-made balsamic vinaigrette on the side.
Flatbread Personal Pizza – $7
A 6″ herb flatbread with tomato-basil sauce and mozzarella. Additional toppings $.50.
Calzone – $13
A small folded pizza filled with tomato-basil sauce, mozzarella and choice of one meat and two veggies.
Goldminer’s Famous Pizza
Wildcat Mushroom Medley Pizza – $24
Tomato sauce, mozzarella, shiitake, cremini and oyster mushrooms with caramelized red onion, garlic, and fresh tomato.
Sunnyside Hawaiian Pizza – $24
Tomato sauce, mozzarella, honey glazed ham, pineapple, caramelized red onion and jalapeño.
Patsy’s Pesto Pizza – $24
Tomato sauce, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, fresh basil, topped with pesto.
Supreme Lift Pizza – $24
Tomato sauce, mozzarella, zesty Italian sausage, pepperoni, green pepper, roasted red pepper and red onion.
Create Your Own Pizza – $16
Our original hand twisted pizza crust with tomato-basil sauce and mozzarella.
Additional toppings $1.75
pepperoni, sausage, ham, BBQ sauce, chicken, tomato, black olives, jalapeños, red onion, mushrooms, green peppers, garlic, basil, pineapple, spinach.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon – $3 pint / $10 pitcher
- It’s PBR
- Miller Lite – $5 pint / $15 pitcher
- This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied taste.
- Squasatch Hoppy Pils, Squatters Craft Beers – $5.50 pint / $16.50 pitcher
- There is an elusive figure who lurks in the brewer amidst the tanks. In tribute to this shadowy wanderer, Squatters have brewed a beer in the Bavarian tradition using Pilsner malt, copious amounts of Euro hops and then lagered for supreme drinkability.
- Viennese Amber Lager, Bohemian Brewery – $5.50 pint / $16.50 pitcher
- Originally from Austria, this classic amber lager beer balances earthy, noble hops with rich Vienna. A smooth malty body is highlighted by the lasting toasty finish
- Utah Session Series Sour IPA, Epic Brewing – $5.50 pint / $16.50 pitcher
- This IPA will reward anyone adventurous enough to try it with a pleasant kick of bright citrus and a perfectly balanced tartness. It drinks more like a grapefruit beer-mosa that a full blown IPA and at 4% ABV it’s quite quaffable.
- Over the Top Hefeweizen, Moab Brewery – $5.50 pint / $16.50 pitcher
- An American wheat ale served unfiltered, leaving the yeast and B-Complex vitamins in the glass, offering superior quenchability!
- Johnny’s IPA, Moab Brewery – $5.50 pint / $16.50 pitcher
- An American style IPA, golden in color with light malt hues and strong hop characteristics. Its vibrant citrus aromas and bitterness are created by four bold American hops. Our dry hopping gives this beer that distinctive and aggressive hop finish.
- Train-Dog Amber Ale, Moab Brewery – $5.50 pint / $16.50 pitcher
- A traditional English mild ale with a well-balanced malt-to-hop ratio.
- The DownLow Ale – Lagunitas Brewing – $5.50 pint / $16.50 pitcher
- This dry and hoppy copper ale is packed full of some of Lagunitas’ favorite Northwestern Hops from Perrault Farms (over 2 lbs. per barrel!), and copper-fied with some dark crystal malts to make this tropical, earthy, and stooooopidly slammable ale.
- River Ale, Deschutes Brewery – $5.5 pint / $16.5 pitcher
- Clean and refreshing enough for the long haul, but fully graced with hop aroma, malt heft and clear craft passion.
- Cutthroat Pale Ale, Uinta Brewing Co. – $5.5 pint / $16.5 pitcher
- A Utah classic. Brewed with caramel malts and piney American hops, Uinta’s flagship beer has a rich amber color, full malt body and a clean hop finish.
- Cherny Bock – Bohemian Brewery – $5.50 pint / $16.50 pitcher
- Meaning “black” in Czech, “Cherny” refers to the color of this German-style Schwarzbier brewed true to the regional style of northern Bavaria. Dark roasted & aromatic malts combined with minimal hopping creates a wonderful beer with subtle hints of coffee and chocolate.
- Polygamy Porter – Wasatch Brewery – $5.50 pint / $16.50 pitcher
- This dark, medium bodied ale offers the drinkability of a much lighter beer. The inviting chocolate and malty flavors fade into a slightly dry, silky smooth finish.
- Red Nitro Ale – Squatters Craft Beers – $5.25 bottle
- Squatters Red Nitro Ale is the first of its kind. the fruity Comet hops balance a strong malt profile and a creamy nitrogenated finish. This hoppy fire engine red ale is sure to extinguish your thirst and is dedicated to the firefighters who risk their lives to keep us safe.
- Corona Extra – Grupo Modelo S.A. de C.V. – $5.25 bottle
- The number one selling beer in Mexico and the leading export brand from Mexico. This pilsner type beer was first brewed in 1925 by Cervecería Modelo, located in Mexico City.
Bud Light – Anheuser Busch – $5.25 bottle
- Bud Light is brewed using a blend of premium aroma hop varieties, both American grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
- O’Douls (Non-Alcoholic) – Anheuser Busch – $5.25 bottle
- This non-alcoholic beer has a rich, slightly sweet taste with flavorful hop finish.
- Redbridge (GF) – Anheuser Busch – $5.00 bottle
- Redbridge is made from sorghum, a safe grain for those allergic to wheat or gluten, and no blending or mixing of the ingredients takes place in order to preserve its purity. We then apply the true art of brewing – from the brewhouse process through fermentation and aging – to give Redbridge its hand crafted quality and specialty beer taste.
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade (GF) – Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co. – $5.25 bottle
- A hard day calls for a hard lemonade. The ultimate refresher, Mike’s Hard Lemonade combines natural lemon flavors with a kiss of carbonation to deliver a nice, satisfying “Ahhhhhhh.”, followed by a nice, satisfying kick. Cold. Hard. Refreshing.