Today is officially the first day of spring, which means we are celebrating spring skiing. The last few weeks we have been blessed with spring snow, spring temperatures and spring sunshine, and the best is yet to come.
You may be thinking it is time to switch the skis for the golf clubs, but we beg to differ. April is the perfect time to sneak away for one last ski getaway.
Saturday, April 12 don’t miss the Spring Ski Demo Day presented by Powder House Ski Shops and Alta Ski Shop for your chance to test out top skis from dozens of manufacturers. Join top hard goods manufacturers for your chance to compare different types of skis and choose what works best for you. We’ll have live music on the deck ALL DAY LONG. This year, guests at Goldminer’s Daughter are invited to participate in a scavenger hunt for a chance to win a free nights stay for two people valid during the 2014-2015 Winter Season. We can’t give you the clues now, but we can say you will have a blast.
Did you know the lodge offers Discount Season pricing on lodging rates April 1 through April 19? #Fact.
Don’t miss Alta in April for these unforgettable spring events, conditions and deals.
- Saturday, April 5th: Brats & Beers at Alf’s Restaurant.
- Saturday, April 12th: Spring Ski Demo Day presented by Powder House Ski Shops and Alta Ski Shop, free ski demos. More info at Alta in April Facebook.
- Saturday, April 12th: Friends of Alta public meeting.
- Saturday, April 12th: Sunday, April 13th: AltaSnowbird Women’s Camp. More info at alta.com.
- Friday, April 18th: Red Chair BBQ and music at Watson Shelter.
- Saturday April 19th: Alta Earth Day -Encourages environmental stewardship, responsible recreation and awareness of the relationship between climate change and the future of the ski industry. More info at alta.com.
- Sunday, April 20th: ACE Easter Egg Hunt. More info at altaarts.org.
snooki weight lossDiamond Earrings Collection For Women